Toni Street was among the Kiwi stars out in full force for the launch of TVNZ's new children's media platform, Heihei.
The Hits radio star, her husband Matt France and their two daughters, Juliette, five, and Mackenzie, three, were at Whoa! Studios in Henderson, Auckland, for the fun family event.
Toni said she was a big fan of local children's programming, explaining, "I'm getting sick of [my girls] picking up American expressions because that's the only choice. It's peace of mind knowing they'll be watching Kiwi kids just like them."
TVNZ stars at the celeb-studded launch included sports commentator Jenny-May Clarkson, and her twin sons Te Manahau and Atawhai, and weather presenter Renee Wright with daughter Arabella.
Shortland Street Pua Magasiva was there with his new wife Lizz Sadler and their two daughters, Jasmien and Laylah, as was former Shorty star Ido Drent with wife Mandy and their kids Elliotte and Bastion.
"Heihei" is te reo for "commotion" or "chicken" and features a range of local and hand-picked shows for primary-aged children, including Fanimals, Māia The Brave, Kai Five, 199 Little Heroes, What Now, Darwin and Newts, The Barefoot Bandits, Tamariki Takeover, George and Me and more.
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020