After announcing in April this year that she’d undergone a double mastectomy due to her breast cancer diagnosis, Tom Hanks’ wife Rita Wilson has beaten the deadly disease.
"I am cancer free. I'm one hundred percent healthy!" she declared at The Hollywood Reporter's Women in Entertainment breakfast this week, People reports.
The producer, best known for her work on My Big Fat Greek Wedding, was first diagnosed with breast cancer in March.
Now that she’s in good health, she’s looking forward to going on tour for the first time with her band, and Tom will be accompanying her too.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021