Julia Roberts has been named the World’s Most Beautiful Woman for 2017.
It’s the fifth time the Hollywood A-lister has received the honour, which is handed out annually by People magazine.
The flame-haired actress, now 49 years old, was just 23 when she first landed the 1991 cover of the World’s Most Beautiful issue, following her breakout role in the instant classic Pretty Woman the year before.
She would go on to be crowned the Most Beautiful Woman again in 2000, 2005 and 2010. She follows Jennifer Aniston, who took out the title for the second time last year, and Sandra Bullock, who was People’s 2015 pick.
“I am very flattered,” she told the magazine in her cover story, adding that she believes her best is still yet to come.
And despite being named Most Beautiful more times than anyone else in Hollywood, Julia says she has a considered approach to discussing the idea of beauty with her three children (Henry Daniel, 9, and 12-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus).
“It’s an interesting navigation because you don’t want to mess them up, you don’t want to make them aware of something that was better that they weren’t aware of,” she revealed.
“I think as long as everybody smells good and has a smile on their face, that’s a beauty regime!”
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- RelationshipsA body language expert's top tips on how to introduce your new partner to your family
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- FamilyAll Black World Cup dads talk fatherhood and being away from their kids
Now To LoveYesterday 1:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine brought this beloved possession along with her on tour
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RelationshipsPaula and Zane Nicholl: Matched by a radio station and still madly in love 20 years later
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- WeddingsFamily feud: The heartache that looms over Bindi Irwin's wedding
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:46am
- Real LifeHow Gwyneth Paltrow was integral to the fall of Harvey Weinstein
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:39am
- Real LifeA TV series is being made about the case that still grips NZers 25 years on: The Bain murders
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:30am
- MindCould sound healing be the answer to enhancing your wellbeing?
Now To LoveOct 16, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals Archie went to playgroup for the first time and ‘he loved it’
Now To LoveOct 16, 2019