Julia Roberts has been named the World’s Most Beautiful Woman for 2017.
It’s the fifth time the Hollywood A-lister has received the honour, which is handed out annually by People magazine.
The flame-haired actress, now 49 years old, was just 23 when she first landed the 1991 cover of the World’s Most Beautiful issue, following her breakout role in the instant classic Pretty Woman the year before.
She would go on to be crowned the Most Beautiful Woman again in 2000, 2005 and 2010. She follows Jennifer Aniston, who took out the title for the second time last year, and Sandra Bullock, who was People’s 2015 pick.
“I am very flattered,” she told the magazine in her cover story, adding that she believes her best is still yet to come.
And despite being named Most Beautiful more times than anyone else in Hollywood, Julia says she has a considered approach to discussing the idea of beauty with her three children (Henry Daniel, 9, and 12-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus).
“It’s an interesting navigation because you don’t want to mess them up, you don’t want to make them aware of something that was better that they weren’t aware of,” she revealed.
“I think as long as everybody smells good and has a smile on their face, that’s a beauty regime!”
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019