Any parent knows the hardships of of taking a decent family photograph.
Someone's always blinking, talking, or looking in the opposite direction - and you're left with the responsibility of the unofficial art director, all while trying to keep the kids (and yourself) from crying.
Well parents, Kim Kardashian West feels your pain.
The reality star and mother of three shared the first ever picture of her entire family, including husband Kanye West, and while it may seem like they're all wearing their signature family pout - there's actually another reason for the lack of smiles in the picture.
The caption for the family told an all too familiar story, proving yet again that stars are just like us.
"I don't think you really understand how hard it is to take a good family pic. This was all we got before all three kids started crying. I think I cried too," it said.
The 37-year-old Queen of social media then expanded on what else the camera missed on Twitter.
One Twitter user was quick to point out that there was even more to picture, with daughter North throwing up a peace sign and standing on her mother's foot.
Just your classic, multi-tasking mother doing her thing.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019