Here's the thing about tattoos, they're totally subjective.
What one person considers beautiful ink, another person might consider prison yard scribble. That said, Ben Affleck's back tattoo is without a doubt the ugliest ink we've ever seen. It's not only huge and cliche, but it's also poorly executed.
The Internet most definitely shares in that sentiment, as Affleck has been getting roasted beyond belief all over Twitter. Typically, we don't condone this sort of trolling, but, hey! You've got to read some of these descriptions; they're too damn funny to pass up.
Don't get us wrong, Ben Affleck is both a handsome and talented man, we mean, come on, you don't land both Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Garner by being a complete lemon, but, yikes. That ink is just not OK.
The most confusing element of the tattoo is that Affleck previously stated it was fake. In an interview with Mario Lopez a couple of years back, he explained, "[It's] fake for a movie. I actually do have a number of tattoos but I try to have them in places where you don't have to do a lot of cover up they get sort of addictive, tattoos, after awhile."
Well, there you have it, Affleck is so ashamed of his rainbow phoenix that he himself can't accept the reality that it's on his back for life.
This story was originally published on FHM.
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019