If there's one holiday that the A-list like to get involved in, it's Halloween.
Whether it's being papped taking the kids to Pumpkin Patch in LA, or hosting the biggest, most lavish Halloween parties, the rich and famous love celebrating all things spooky on 31 October, so who better to look to for costume inspiration?
The Halloween Queen: Heidi Klum
No one does Halloween quite like supermodel Heidi Klum, who has been bringing her A game to fancy dress for a decade now.
The hostess with the mostess throws the most extravagant annual party, inviting everyone from fellow models to Hollywood stars, with Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez all attending in recent years.
Heidi has become famous for her over-the-top, thoroughly-executed costumes; she dressed as Betty Boop in 2002, a skinless human (and then a monkey, following an outfit change) in 2011, and an old lady in 2013. We can't wait to see what she does this year...
The Not So Scary Costumes Of Kim Kardashian
Another big fan of All Hallows' Eve is Kim Kardashian, who has dressed up as Catwoman, Poison Ivy and a mermaid in the past few years. Nowadays, she's more focussed on daughter North West's looks - we particularly loved her matching skunk costume with cousin Penelope Disick.
The UK Contingent
Over in Blighty, Jonathan Ross hosts London's biggest celebrity party, with past attendees including Kate Moss and Jamie Hince dressed as Morticia and Gomez Addams.
Our favourite Kate costume though was when she dressed as fellow model Cara Delevingne, posing in pictures with her tongue out just like the 24-year-old.
The Halloween Kids
Even if you're uninterested in the A-list's OTT attempts at fancy dress, you can't help but love the cute get-ups they coerce their children into wearing. Especially the Kardashians, who always seem to nail the group Halloween theme. We particularly loved the time Kourtney dressed her three kids Mason, Penelope and Reign, and cousin North West, in adorable superhero costumes.
The Costume of 2015
While an honorary mention must go to Katy Perry for her hilarious Cheeto costume (clearly going down the 'unsexy' Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls route...) Poppy Delevingne was undoubtedly the main inspiration for hundreds of girls last Halloween thanks to her timely Harley Quinn costume. With her blonde pigtails, hot pants and baseball bat, she was Margot Robbie's Suicide Squad doppleganger. We can't believe the film hadn't even come out at the time...
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019