If there's one holiday that the A-list like to get involved in, it's Halloween.
Whether it's being papped taking the kids to Pumpkin Patch in LA, or hosting the biggest, most lavish Halloween parties, the rich and famous love celebrating all things spooky on 31 October, so who better to look to for costume inspiration?
The Halloween Queen: Heidi Klum
No one does Halloween quite like supermodel Heidi Klum, who has been bringing her A game to fancy dress for a decade now.
The hostess with the mostess throws the most extravagant annual party, inviting everyone from fellow models to Hollywood stars, with Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez all attending in recent years.
Heidi has become famous for her over-the-top, thoroughly-executed costumes; she dressed as Betty Boop in 2002, a skinless human (and then a monkey, following an outfit change) in 2011, and an old lady in 2013. We can't wait to see what she does this year...
The Not So Scary Costumes Of Kim Kardashian
Another big fan of All Hallows' Eve is Kim Kardashian, who has dressed up as Catwoman, Poison Ivy and a mermaid in the past few years. Nowadays, she's more focussed on daughter North West's looks - we particularly loved her matching skunk costume with cousin Penelope Disick.
The UK Contingent
Over in Blighty, Jonathan Ross hosts London's biggest celebrity party, with past attendees including Kate Moss and Jamie Hince dressed as Morticia and Gomez Addams.
Our favourite Kate costume though was when she dressed as fellow model Cara Delevingne, posing in pictures with her tongue out just like the 24-year-old.
The Halloween Kids
Even if you're uninterested in the A-list's OTT attempts at fancy dress, you can't help but love the cute get-ups they coerce their children into wearing. Especially the Kardashians, who always seem to nail the group Halloween theme. We particularly loved the time Kourtney dressed her three kids Mason, Penelope and Reign, and cousin North West, in adorable superhero costumes.
The Costume of 2015
While an honorary mention must go to Katy Perry for her hilarious Cheeto costume (clearly going down the 'unsexy' Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls route...) Poppy Delevingne was undoubtedly the main inspiration for hundreds of girls last Halloween thanks to her timely Harley Quinn costume. With her blonde pigtails, hot pants and baseball bat, she was Margot Robbie's Suicide Squad doppleganger. We can't believe the film hadn't even come out at the time...
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019