Singer Adele has cleaned up at the Brits awards once again.
Adele has been dubbed critic’s choice after winning a whopping four awards at the Brits this week.
Winning accolades for best British female solo artist, best album, best British single and the global success award, Adele seemed over the moon about her wins.
The 27-year-old was overcome with emotion when she accepted her third win of the evening, telling the crowd: “I bet you are f**ng bored of me”.
“I said it earlier, but to come back… I got really lost for a while. I didn’t know if I’d ever come back and for you all to be so kind to me,” the star said through tears.
“Not bad for a girl from Tottenham who don’t like flying.”
The star also thanked her young family – boyfriend Simon and her baby son, saying: “I also want to give a massive thank you to my boyfriend, sorry I'm going to embarrass you.
“I'm so lucky to have you support me as you do. Thank you for my lovely son, who is the love of my life. This is for you peanut!”
She also took the opportunity to publicly support fellow Sony artist Kesha – who is campaigning to sever her ties with her Producer Dr Luke, who she claims raped her when she was 18.
Adele took a three year hiatus from the music scene in 2012, returning last year, much to the happiness of her millions of fans worldwide.
Her emotional comeback was not the only highlight of the show.
Kiwi singer Lorde was also made a surprise appearance at the London award ceremony, taking to the stage to deliver a David Bowie tribute which was lauded by the press – and Bowie’s son, Duncan Jones who called the performance of Life on Mars “just…beautiful”.
- MindThe tools that helped this author overcome his battle with depression
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am