Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are now calling New York City home.
The A-list couple cashed in on their five-bedroom Hollywood Hills home - Kendall Jenner reportedly picked up the property for US$6.5 million - and bought the US$6 million mansion in the upmarket Brooklyn borough, Park Slope, back in December.
The 370-square metre multi-leveled townhouse boasts six bedrooms, plenty of fireplaces, a mahogany staircase and abundant "museum-quality details"
To make the massive limestone apartment uniquely theirs, the pair lavished roughly US$300,000 on renovations on the historic home.
According to reports, John and Emily lived quietly in Manhattan's Upper East Side while work was being carried out on their new Park Slope pad.
The family-friendly neighbourhood, bordered by parks and public gardens is the perfect spot for the pair as they welcomed their second daughter, Violet, in June.
Checkout the photos below
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019