Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are now calling New York City home.
The A-list couple cashed in on their five-bedroom Hollywood Hills home - Kendall Jenner reportedly picked up the property for US$6.5 million - and bought the US$6 million mansion in the upmarket Brooklyn borough, Park Slope, back in December.
The 370-square metre multi-leveled townhouse boasts six bedrooms, plenty of fireplaces, a mahogany staircase and abundant "museum-quality details"
To make the massive limestone apartment uniquely theirs, the pair lavished roughly US$300,000 on renovations on the historic home.
According to reports, John and Emily lived quietly in Manhattan's Upper East Side while work was being carried out on their new Park Slope pad.
The family-friendly neighbourhood, bordered by parks and public gardens is the perfect spot for the pair as they welcomed their second daughter, Violet, in June.
Checkout the photos below
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019