She's here! Khloé Kardashian gave birth to her baby girl on Thursday, April 12, and fans are so excited for the reality star. On Friday morning, Kim Kardashian responded to the birth of Khloé's daughter on Twitter, and her message is so, so sweet.
"@khloekardashian I'm so happy for you! Your baby girl is so beautiful!" she wrote. "You are so strong, you made that look so easy! I can't wait for our baby girls to grow up as best friends the way we are! I'm so happy I was able to return the favor of holding your leg while you pushed LOL."
The mother-of-three couldn't seem to contain her excitement about meeting her new niece, adding: "You guys she's so gorgeous!!!!!"
An insider actually told Life & Style that Koko's baby looks just like Tristan Thompson.
"He was happy to see his daughter and was overjoyed," the source said. "She has his eyes and he couldn't stop gushing over her."
It looks like Kim forgot to congratulate Tristan in her post, but that might be intentional.
Earlier this week, videos surfaced of the NBA star cheating on Khloé and making out with other women. When news of the scandal broke, Kim and Kourtney both decided to ignore the drama and post pictures of their trip in Turks and Caicos instead.
The sisters definitely received some backlash for showing off their bikini bods instead of supporting their sis. The only person in Khloé's inner circle to throw shade at Tristan was her BFF Khadijah Haqq. Right before the cheating videos surfaced, Khadijah shared a text post on Instagram featuring a quote by John Wooden.
"The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother," it said.
Fans praised Koko's friend for publicly supporting her during this difficult time.
She took things a step further and even unfollowed Tristan on Instagram. As of now, all of the Kardashian sisters still do.
It's currently unclear where Tristan and Khloé stand, but the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is definitely pissed.
"Tristan's f---ed up big time. He knows it. And Khloé's pissed!" a source told Life & Style exclusively. "Khloé's done. She's so f--king done. Her stomach hurts so bad and it's not from the pregnancy. She could kill Tristan right now."
We're wishing the new mum the best!
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019