Scarlett Johansson fans are in luck – the blonde bombshell has been spotted out and about in Wellington as she prepares to film her new sci-fi film Ghost in the Shell.
The 31-year-old actress visited Miramar’s Stone Street Studios on Monday, carrying her 16-month-old daughter Rose. The Herald reports Scarlett flew into the capital on a private jet over the weekend with her daughter, journalist husband Romain Dauriac, a nanny and a team of security guards.
It seems the actress is already settling comfortably into Wellington life, as she was seen shopping in Oriental Bay and working out at a local gym in the area.
“She arrived at a local south Wellington gym fairly innocuously with a group, she was wearing trainers, training gear and a hat,” a source tells The Herald.
“To the uninitiated no one would have known she was a star,” the source added, although a few “heads were turned”.
Reports of the star’s planned move to Wellington ahead of shooting on Ghost In The Shell first emerged in December, with locals saying Scarlett had settled on a Seatoun property for the duration of her filming schedule.
Ghost In The Shell is based on a Japanese comic book series and will tell the story of a cyborg police officer on the hunt for a computer hacker. It is being directed by Snow White and the Huntsman’s Rupert Sanders and set for a 2017 release.
Watch: Scarlett Johansson shuts down sexist interview question
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019