Scarlett Johansson fans are in luck – the blonde bombshell has been spotted out and about in Wellington as she prepares to film her new sci-fi film Ghost in the Shell.
The 31-year-old actress visited Miramar’s Stone Street Studios on Monday, carrying her 16-month-old daughter Rose. The Herald reports Scarlett flew into the capital on a private jet over the weekend with her daughter, journalist husband Romain Dauriac, a nanny and a team of security guards.
It seems the actress is already settling comfortably into Wellington life, as she was seen shopping in Oriental Bay and working out at a local gym in the area.
“She arrived at a local south Wellington gym fairly innocuously with a group, she was wearing trainers, training gear and a hat,” a source tells The Herald.
“To the uninitiated no one would have known she was a star,” the source added, although a few “heads were turned”.
Reports of the star’s planned move to Wellington ahead of shooting on Ghost In The Shell first emerged in December, with locals saying Scarlett had settled on a Seatoun property for the duration of her filming schedule.
Ghost In The Shell is based on a Japanese comic book series and will tell the story of a cyborg police officer on the hunt for a computer hacker. It is being directed by Snow White and the Huntsman’s Rupert Sanders and set for a 2017 release.
Watch: Scarlett Johansson shuts down sexist interview question
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019