Scarlett Johansson fans are in luck – the blonde bombshell has been spotted out and about in Wellington as she prepares to film her new sci-fi film Ghost in the Shell.
The 31-year-old actress visited Miramar’s Stone Street Studios on Monday, carrying her 16-month-old daughter Rose. The Herald reports Scarlett flew into the capital on a private jet over the weekend with her daughter, journalist husband Romain Dauriac, a nanny and a team of security guards.
It seems the actress is already settling comfortably into Wellington life, as she was seen shopping in Oriental Bay and working out at a local gym in the area.
“She arrived at a local south Wellington gym fairly innocuously with a group, she was wearing trainers, training gear and a hat,” a source tells The Herald.
“To the uninitiated no one would have known she was a star,” the source added, although a few “heads were turned”.
Reports of the star’s planned move to Wellington ahead of shooting on Ghost In The Shell first emerged in December, with locals saying Scarlett had settled on a Seatoun property for the duration of her filming schedule.
Ghost In The Shell is based on a Japanese comic book series and will tell the story of a cyborg police officer on the hunt for a computer hacker. It is being directed by Snow White and the Huntsman’s Rupert Sanders and set for a 2017 release.
Watch: Scarlett Johansson shuts down sexist interview question
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019