Scarlett Johansson has called time on her marriage to French journalist Romain Dauriac, US media report.
The 32-year-old actress, who married Romain in October 2014, apparently split with the Frenchman over the summer, but has kept their separation a secret for months.
Scarlett and Romain share a daughter, Rose Dorothy Dauric, together.
During the course of their relationship, Scarlett and Romain split their time between Paris and New York, with the Ghost in the Shell actress eventually moving to Paris for her husband.
The pair were last pictured together in December 2016, when they attended the opening of their gourmet popcorn shop, Yummy Pop.
Romain and his wife were all smiles as they welcomed people into their Parisian shop, with the couple posing for official photographs on the evening.
Despite this, the couple were known for being fiercely private - rarely courting the press and taking no interest in social media.
Scarlett previously told Marie Claire: “I don’t understand the need to ‘share.’ We almost exploit ourselves in order to be seen.”
This will be Scarlett’s second divorce, with the star previously having married Ryan Reynolds in 2008. The couple split after three years in 2011.
Ryan went onto marry actress Blake Lively the following year, while Scarlett was introduced to Romain through a tattoo artist friend.
In April 2016, Scarlett caused a stir when she hit the streets of Wellington for the filming of Ghost in the Shell, with streets closed around the CBD for film crews.
Her 16-month-old daughter Rose accompanied her on the trip to New Zealand, where they apparently resided in a luxurious apartment in Seatourn.
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019