Scarlett Johansson has called time on her marriage to French journalist Romain Dauriac, US media report.
The 32-year-old actress, who married Romain in October 2014, apparently split with the Frenchman over the summer, but has kept their separation a secret for months.
Scarlett and Romain share a daughter, Rose Dorothy Dauric, together.
During the course of their relationship, Scarlett and Romain split their time between Paris and New York, with the Ghost in the Shell actress eventually moving to Paris for her husband.
The pair were last pictured together in December 2016, when they attended the opening of their gourmet popcorn shop, Yummy Pop.
Romain and his wife were all smiles as they welcomed people into their Parisian shop, with the couple posing for official photographs on the evening.
Despite this, the couple were known for being fiercely private - rarely courting the press and taking no interest in social media.
Scarlett previously told Marie Claire: “I don’t understand the need to ‘share.’ We almost exploit ourselves in order to be seen.”
This will be Scarlett’s second divorce, with the star previously having married Ryan Reynolds in 2008. The couple split after three years in 2011.
Ryan went onto marry actress Blake Lively the following year, while Scarlett was introduced to Romain through a tattoo artist friend.
In April 2016, Scarlett caused a stir when she hit the streets of Wellington for the filming of Ghost in the Shell, with streets closed around the CBD for film crews.
Her 16-month-old daughter Rose accompanied her on the trip to New Zealand, where they apparently resided in a luxurious apartment in Seatourn.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am