Scarlett Johansson recently moved to New Zealand, and has revealed what it was like to live in Wellington.
The 31-year-old relocated to the windy city with her partner Romain Dauriac, and their toddler daughter Rose, to start filming Ghost in the Shell - her latest sci-fi action film.
“It's a nice crew, we've been having a really good time and like I said, it's been really pleasant to shoot here, we have a lot of privacy and yeah, it's been good," she said while on a short break on set in May.
While the mum-of-one kept a relatively low profile in Wellington during her six month stay in Seatoun, she was often spotted out and about at local eateries such as Coco at the Roxy and Park Kitchen.
"It's been pretty low key, I'm a creature of comfort,” she revealed.
“I have a kid and we go to the zoo, and do kids stuff, its nice, the zoo's awesome.”
The Hollywood star also visited a local gym, Chipmunks Playland in Lyall Bay and took a trip on a yacht in Wellington Harbour.
"You know, I work a lot so, really, it's a quiet place, people are nice and I'm able to focus on work here a lot, it's not too distracting.
"I think they've probably brought us here so we all only focus on work... it's, you know, I think it's a nice studio to work in."
The actress, who donned a New Zealand made, custom Weta Workshop silicon bodysuit in Ghost in the Shell, said she had taken on a lot of the stunt work for the film herself.
When asked if she found the stunts scary, she said there was always an element of fear with anything physically challenging, but that it drives an actor to "really nail it".
"I think that's true in any kind of performance, there's got to be a certain level of, 'holy s—t,’” she said.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019