Scarlett Johansson recently moved to New Zealand, and has revealed what it was like to live in Wellington.
The 31-year-old relocated to the windy city with her partner Romain Dauriac, and their toddler daughter Rose, to start filming Ghost in the Shell - her latest sci-fi action film.
“It's a nice crew, we've been having a really good time and like I said, it's been really pleasant to shoot here, we have a lot of privacy and yeah, it's been good," she said while on a short break on set in May.
While the mum-of-one kept a relatively low profile in Wellington during her six month stay in Seatoun, she was often spotted out and about at local eateries such as Coco at the Roxy and Park Kitchen.
"It's been pretty low key, I'm a creature of comfort,” she revealed.
“I have a kid and we go to the zoo, and do kids stuff, its nice, the zoo's awesome.”
The Hollywood star also visited a local gym, Chipmunks Playland in Lyall Bay and took a trip on a yacht in Wellington Harbour.
"You know, I work a lot so, really, it's a quiet place, people are nice and I'm able to focus on work here a lot, it's not too distracting.
"I think they've probably brought us here so we all only focus on work... it's, you know, I think it's a nice studio to work in."
The actress, who donned a New Zealand made, custom Weta Workshop silicon bodysuit in Ghost in the Shell, said she had taken on a lot of the stunt work for the film herself.
When asked if she found the stunts scary, she said there was always an element of fear with anything physically challenging, but that it drives an actor to "really nail it".
"I think that's true in any kind of performance, there's got to be a certain level of, 'holy s—t,’” she said.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019