Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have taken their children out into the spotlight for the first time, despite being fiercely private about family life.
The young parents stepped out on Thursday as Deadpool star Ryan received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
His doting wife Blake was at the star’s side as his star was unveiled, and they brought with them two-year-old daughter James, and their newborn baby girl who has yet to be named publicly.
Addressing the crowd, Ryan paid tribute to his family for being “everything to me.”
Speaking specifically of wife Blake, the 40-year-old joked: “You make everything better, absolutely everything in my life better. You’ve made me the father of my dreams when I thought I only had fun uncle potential.”
Little James could barely stay still for photographs as she ran around the area clutching a microphone. The cheeky tot looked the spitting image of her mum with bright blonde locks and light eyes.
Ryan and Blake met on the set of Green Lantern when they were both still with other people. They continued to be friends until both of them ended up single, and started to date other people.
Awkwardly, the good pals went on a double date together before realising that their were "fireworks" between them.
The couple married in 2012 before welcoming baby James two years later. In September 2016, they welcomed their second daughter - who is yet to be named publicly.
Lively, 29, credits Ryan being her friend first with her being so happy, telling press: "But that's what I appreciate about our relationship: He's my friend, first and foremost, still. Not just in our history, but in everyday life. He's my friend first and I think that's the secret to happiness. I don't know the secret to happiness, but it's the secret to my happiness, at least."
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019