Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have taken their children out into the spotlight for the first time, despite being fiercely private about family life.
The young parents stepped out on Thursday as Deadpool star Ryan received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
His doting wife Blake was at the star’s side as his star was unveiled, and they brought with them two-year-old daughter James, and their newborn baby girl who has yet to be named publicly.
Addressing the crowd, Ryan paid tribute to his family for being “everything to me.”
Speaking specifically of wife Blake, the 40-year-old joked: “You make everything better, absolutely everything in my life better. You’ve made me the father of my dreams when I thought I only had fun uncle potential.”
Little James could barely stay still for photographs as she ran around the area clutching a microphone. The cheeky tot looked the spitting image of her mum with bright blonde locks and light eyes.
Ryan and Blake met on the set of Green Lantern when they were both still with other people. They continued to be friends until both of them ended up single, and started to date other people.
Awkwardly, the good pals went on a double date together before realising that their were "fireworks" between them.
The couple married in 2012 before welcoming baby James two years later. In September 2016, they welcomed their second daughter - who is yet to be named publicly.
Lively, 29, credits Ryan being her friend first with her being so happy, telling press: "But that's what I appreciate about our relationship: He's my friend, first and foremost, still. Not just in our history, but in everyday life. He's my friend first and I think that's the secret to happiness. I don't know the secret to happiness, but it's the secret to my happiness, at least."
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021