The intensely private parents have kept their children out of the spotlight since their births but this was an occasion that couldn’t be missed.
On Thursday, Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. To celebrate, he and his wife Blake Lively decided it was only fitting to bring the whole family out to mark the momentous occasion.
The stunning couple were joined by their first daughter James, who is one day shy of her second birthday, and their newborn daughter, whose name is yet to be revealed.
In their first public appearance to date, the adorable family looked the picture of happiness!
Addressing the crowd, the 40-year-old honoured actor took the time to acknowledge his beautiful family.
He said, “I want to thank my wife, Blake, who is sitting right there, who is everything to me.”
Adding some humour to his speech, he continued, “You are the best thing, the best thing that has ever happened to me — second only to this star. …You make everything better, absolutely everything in my life better. You’ve made me the father of my dreams when I thought I only had fun uncle potential.”
By all the reports the children were well-behaved throughout the ceremony.
To the enjoyment of the crowd, at one stage the Shallows actress asked her daughter, James, to stand still for photos but the blonde-haired tot was far too distracted by a nearby microphone!
Following in her mother’s footsteps, James looked fashion-forward in a dinosaur-print jacket, polka dot shirt, tights and a pair of mini Converse.
The loved-up couple’s second daughter, who was born in September of this year, was cradled in the arms of her father, Ryan, for most of the occasion.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019