The intensely private parents have kept their children out of the spotlight since their births but this was an occasion that couldn’t be missed.
On Thursday, Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. To celebrate, he and his wife Blake Lively decided it was only fitting to bring the whole family out to mark the momentous occasion.
The stunning couple were joined by their first daughter James, who is one day shy of her second birthday, and their newborn daughter, whose name is yet to be revealed.
In their first public appearance to date, the adorable family looked the picture of happiness!
Addressing the crowd, the 40-year-old honoured actor took the time to acknowledge his beautiful family.
He said, “I want to thank my wife, Blake, who is sitting right there, who is everything to me.”
Adding some humour to his speech, he continued, “You are the best thing, the best thing that has ever happened to me — second only to this star. …You make everything better, absolutely everything in my life better. You’ve made me the father of my dreams when I thought I only had fun uncle potential.”
By all the reports the children were well-behaved throughout the ceremony.
To the enjoyment of the crowd, at one stage the Shallows actress asked her daughter, James, to stand still for photos but the blonde-haired tot was far too distracted by a nearby microphone!
Following in her mother’s footsteps, James looked fashion-forward in a dinosaur-print jacket, polka dot shirt, tights and a pair of mini Converse.
The loved-up couple’s second daughter, who was born in September of this year, was cradled in the arms of her father, Ryan, for most of the occasion.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019