It has been called New Zealand’s own royal wedding, and now Richie and Gemma McCaw are taking The Australian Women’s Weekly inside their magical day with beautiful exclusive new photographs and a heartfelt interview.
There has been unprecedented interest in the wedding that stopped the nation a fortnight ago, and The Australian Women’s Weekly is delighted to share Richie and Gemma’s official wedding album with 16 pages of stunning photos.
“I choked up a wee bit… I was blown away,” says Richie of Gemma walking down the aisle. “I knew I would be. She was beautiful.”
Woman’s Day gave readers the first glimpse of Richie and Gemma’s special day, going on-sale just 48 hours after the event, but readers can now enjoy extended coverage with many never-seen-before images, including the couple’s surprise wedding dance – which stunned their guests – in the new issue of The Australian Women’s Weekly.
“Richie and Gemma’s wedding was everything the couple wanted it to be – romantic, down-to-earth and truly beautiful,” says editor Michele Crawshaw.
“We’re thrilled Richie and Gemma chose to share their love story and their special day with our readers. This is a couple who have had high-profile international sporting careers, but were determined their wedding would be an intimate, romantic day with special, personal touches.”
Knowing there would be unparalleled interest in their day, the couple decided to share their wedding album as a thank you to fans who have shown them both such enormous support throughout their careers.
“It was such an honour for us to be part of Richie and Gemma’s day and we’re thrilled to bring it to life for our readers,” says Crawshaw.
Meanwhile Richie says things won't be that different for the pair now they're married, telling The Australian Women's Weekly: "We'll still do the things we love.
"And the things we love about each other will just grow stronger, more than anything. But today has been the best day of my life."
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019