Reese Witherspoon’s kids certainly have good genes.
Not only do they have the blonde bombshell as a mother, but they can also count Ryan Phillipe as part of their gene pool.
And in a new snap, the Legally Blonde star has shown that her eldest daughter Ava is the absolute spitting image of her mum.
Sharing a selfie to Twitter captioned “mother daughter time,”Reese showed off her 16-year-old daughter - who has the same pale blue eyes and glowing skin as her 40-year-old mother.
Ava is the eldest child of Reese and former husband Ryan Phillippe, 41. The couple also have a son, 12-year-old Deacon.
The mother-daughter bond certainly seems to be strong between Reese and her teenage daughter, with Ava sharing a sweet tribute to her mother on Mother’s Day.
“Happy mother’s day to the most wonderful woman in my life! You are everything great and more, and I am inspired, motivated, and loved by you everyday. I am so grateful to be a part of your life, and I love you so much.”
Reese and Ryan divorced in 2007 after almost a decade together. Ryan went onto have a further son, Kai, with Alexis Knapp, while Reese gave birth to son Tennessee with her second husband, Jim Toth.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CompetitionsBe in to win a seven day Wellness Retreat with Resolution Retreats!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020