It's official; Pippa Wetzell's new TV husband is her match made in heaven.
"I've got a new man in my life," she confirms to the New Zealand Woman’s Weekly.
The presenter of Fair Go has welcomed a co-star, Hadyn Jones, to the current affairs programme – and he’s apparently fitting right in.
“I feel very relaxed with him,” she says.
“It’s good when you’re presenting with someone else to know they’ve got your back.”
But despite Pippa's obvious happiness with her new partner in crime, Hadyn is apparently having trouble adapting to having a work wife.
“When you’re co-presenting, you have to stand quite close together - like awkward close - and my boss did say, 'Hadyn, you're not used to having an on-screen wife, are you?' But it already feels a lot less awkward," Hadyn who, like Pippa, has three kids, explains.
Having previously worked on Holmes, Close Up, CBC Television, 20/20 and One News, Haydn is a well-loved and respected journalist.
He replaces former Fair Go presenter Gordon Harcourt, who left the show earlier this year after eight years.
For the full story of Pippa and Hadyn's new friendship, see the latest issue of New Zealand Woman's Weekly
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019