It's official; Pippa Wetzell's new TV husband is her match made in heaven.
"I've got a new man in my life," she confirms to the New Zealand Woman’s Weekly.
The presenter of Fair Go has welcomed a co-star, Hadyn Jones, to the current affairs programme – and he’s apparently fitting right in.
“I feel very relaxed with him,” she says.
“It’s good when you’re presenting with someone else to know they’ve got your back.”
But despite Pippa's obvious happiness with her new partner in crime, Hadyn is apparently having trouble adapting to having a work wife.
“When you’re co-presenting, you have to stand quite close together - like awkward close - and my boss did say, 'Hadyn, you're not used to having an on-screen wife, are you?' But it already feels a lot less awkward," Hadyn who, like Pippa, has three kids, explains.
Having previously worked on Holmes, Close Up, CBC Television, 20/20 and One News, Haydn is a well-loved and respected journalist.
He replaces former Fair Go presenter Gordon Harcourt, who left the show earlier this year after eight years.
For the full story of Pippa and Hadyn's new friendship, see the latest issue of New Zealand Woman's Weekly
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019