Pink and husband Carey Hart have welcomed their second child.
The singer gave birth to a son on Monday.
The couple have named the little lad Jameson Moon, posting a sweet pic of the new addition on Instagram.
Pink then shared another picture of her 41-year-old husband sitting in a chair cradling their little boy.
The award-winning musician and her BMX champ husband only announced the new addition in November, again, using Instagram to share the news.
Jameson is a little brother for the cople's daughter, Willow.
In a recent photo, the star poses proudly with her beautiful baby bump, with a little help from her daughter.
Pink captioned the image: "The snuggle is real".
Since then, the 37-year-old has taken to documenting her final few weeks of pregnancy - including some brilliant videos.
The couple have been married since 2006. Pink proposed to Hart, a Motorcross rider during one of his races in 2005, by holding up a pit board saying "Will you marry me?"
Earlier this year, Pink told Good Morning America how much being a mother meant to her.
"I love being a mama. I made a choice a long time ago that I was going to have a successful family and that is my absolute number one goal in life."
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019