Pink and husband Carey Hart have welcomed their second child.
The singer gave birth to a son on Monday.
The couple have named the little lad Jameson Moon, posting a sweet pic of the new addition on Instagram.
Pink then shared another picture of her 41-year-old husband sitting in a chair cradling their little boy.
The award-winning musician and her BMX champ husband only announced the new addition in November, again, using Instagram to share the news.
Jameson is a little brother for the cople's daughter, Willow.
In a recent photo, the star poses proudly with her beautiful baby bump, with a little help from her daughter.
Pink captioned the image: "The snuggle is real".
Since then, the 37-year-old has taken to documenting her final few weeks of pregnancy - including some brilliant videos.
The couple have been married since 2006. Pink proposed to Hart, a Motorcross rider during one of his races in 2005, by holding up a pit board saying "Will you marry me?"
Earlier this year, Pink told Good Morning America how much being a mother meant to her.
"I love being a mama. I made a choice a long time ago that I was going to have a successful family and that is my absolute number one goal in life."
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019