Pink and husband Carey Hart have welcomed their second child.
The singer gave birth to a son on Monday.
The couple have named the little lad Jameson Moon, posting a sweet pic of the new addition on Instagram.
Pink then shared another picture of her 41-year-old husband sitting in a chair cradling their little boy.
The award-winning musician and her BMX champ husband only announced the new addition in November, again, using Instagram to share the news.
Jameson is a little brother for the cople's daughter, Willow.
In a recent photo, the star poses proudly with her beautiful baby bump, with a little help from her daughter.
Pink captioned the image: "The snuggle is real".
Since then, the 37-year-old has taken to documenting her final few weeks of pregnancy - including some brilliant videos.
The couple have been married since 2006. Pink proposed to Hart, a Motorcross rider during one of his races in 2005, by holding up a pit board saying "Will you marry me?"
Earlier this year, Pink told Good Morning America how much being a mother meant to her.
"I love being a mama. I made a choice a long time ago that I was going to have a successful family and that is my absolute number one goal in life."
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019