Pink and husband Carey Hart have welcomed their second child.
The singer gave birth to a son on Monday.
The couple have named the little lad Jameson Moon, posting a sweet pic of the new addition on Instagram.
Pink then shared another picture of her 41-year-old husband sitting in a chair cradling their little boy.
The award-winning musician and her BMX champ husband only announced the new addition in November, again, using Instagram to share the news.
Jameson is a little brother for the cople's daughter, Willow.
In a recent photo, the star poses proudly with her beautiful baby bump, with a little help from her daughter.
Pink captioned the image: "The snuggle is real".
Since then, the 37-year-old has taken to documenting her final few weeks of pregnancy - including some brilliant videos.
The couple have been married since 2006. Pink proposed to Hart, a Motorcross rider during one of his races in 2005, by holding up a pit board saying "Will you marry me?"
Earlier this year, Pink told Good Morning America how much being a mother meant to her.
"I love being a mama. I made a choice a long time ago that I was going to have a successful family and that is my absolute number one goal in life."
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020