Could Bridget Jones have a new romantic entanglement on the horizon? Deadline reports that Grey’s Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey is in “final negotiations” to join the cast of Bridget Jones’s Baby, the third instalment in the hugely popular film series.
Renee Zellweger will be back as the title character and Colin Firth is also set to return as swoon-worthy love interest Mark Darcy.
Sharon Maguire, the director behind the first film, is back again and this time around, the story is thought to be based on columns written by Bridget Jones creator Helen Fielding.
However, one character audiences likely won’t be seeing again is Hugh Grant’s love-rat bad boy Daniel Cleaver, as the actor revealed in a radio interview last year that he had “decided not to do it” after concerns over the script.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019