She’s known for her busty chest, platinum blonde hair and iconic barb wire tattoo but these days Pamela Anderson has dramatically toned down her look.
The 49-year-old attended The Best Awards Gala at the Four Seasons George V hotel in Paris and you'd be forgiven for not knowing it was the former Baywatch babe.
The bubbly blonde's hair was noticeably less platinum and tied back to show off her glowing face. Gone too were her signature kohl-lined eyes, instead replaced with soft, minimal makeup. Her barb-wired inking now invisible, having had it removed by laser in 2014.
Pammy was the guest of honour at the event and escorted Italian events promoter Massimo Gargia, who looked rather smitten as she fed him a piece of the celebratory cake.
Aside from her unforgettable 2008 appearance on Big Brother, the mother-of-two has kept a rather low profile in Australia.
Since her days in the spotlight the Playboy star has turned her attention to becoming an activist and she currently helps several animal, human and environmental rights organisations.
While in France she even made a visit to refugee camp in the north of the country where she handed out supplies.
Writing on her blog later about the experience, Pam said: "I'm leaving Dunkirk now. I'm speechless. I'm so angry. The children are so lovely and polite. I gave out blankets, hats, gloves, fruit, colouring books and crayons."
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019