She’s known for her busty chest, platinum blonde hair and iconic barb wire tattoo but these days Pamela Anderson has dramatically toned down her look.
The 49-year-old attended The Best Awards Gala at the Four Seasons George V hotel in Paris and you'd be forgiven for not knowing it was the former Baywatch babe.
The bubbly blonde's hair was noticeably less platinum and tied back to show off her glowing face. Gone too were her signature kohl-lined eyes, instead replaced with soft, minimal makeup. Her barb-wired inking now invisible, having had it removed by laser in 2014.
Pammy was the guest of honour at the event and escorted Italian events promoter Massimo Gargia, who looked rather smitten as she fed him a piece of the celebratory cake.
Aside from her unforgettable 2008 appearance on Big Brother, the mother-of-two has kept a rather low profile in Australia.
Since her days in the spotlight the Playboy star has turned her attention to becoming an activist and she currently helps several animal, human and environmental rights organisations.
While in France she even made a visit to refugee camp in the north of the country where she handed out supplies.
Writing on her blog later about the experience, Pam said: "I'm leaving Dunkirk now. I'm speechless. I'm so angry. The children are so lovely and polite. I gave out blankets, hats, gloves, fruit, colouring books and crayons."
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi Paralympic kayaker Corbin Hart's unstoppable romance
Woman's DayAug 28, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island hosts Bree Tomasel and Matt Chisholm's special bond
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021
- Real LifeTVNZ reporter Michelle Prendiville opens up about her alopecia
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021