She’s known for her busty chest, platinum blonde hair and iconic barb wire tattoo but these days Pamela Anderson has dramatically toned down her look.
The 49-year-old attended The Best Awards Gala at the Four Seasons George V hotel in Paris and you'd be forgiven for not knowing it was the former Baywatch babe.
The bubbly blonde's hair was noticeably less platinum and tied back to show off her glowing face. Gone too were her signature kohl-lined eyes, instead replaced with soft, minimal makeup. Her barb-wired inking now invisible, having had it removed by laser in 2014.
Pammy was the guest of honour at the event and escorted Italian events promoter Massimo Gargia, who looked rather smitten as she fed him a piece of the celebratory cake.
Aside from her unforgettable 2008 appearance on Big Brother, the mother-of-two has kept a rather low profile in Australia.
Since her days in the spotlight the Playboy star has turned her attention to becoming an activist and she currently helps several animal, human and environmental rights organisations.
While in France she even made a visit to refugee camp in the north of the country where she handed out supplies.
Writing on her blog later about the experience, Pam said: "I'm leaving Dunkirk now. I'm speechless. I'm so angry. The children are so lovely and polite. I gave out blankets, hats, gloves, fruit, colouring books and crayons."
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsThe first official joint portrait of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has been unveiled
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- TVMasterChef NZ Rudi Hefer: 'How cooking saved my life'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2022
- BodyKristiana's secret struggle: 'All the pain was worth it'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 24, 2022
- Celebrity NewsMatthew and Chloe Ridge: 'We have to put our kids first'
Woman's DayJun 23, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Sam reveals: 'coming out made me a better cook'
Woman's DayJun 22, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Lance Maynell reveals how he came back from rock bottom
Woman's DayJun 17, 2022