Despite rumors that they were on the rocks, the couple have now shocked fans looking more together than ever at a recent event charity event.
Earlier this week the pop star stepped out wearing a diamond ring, sparking talk of an engagement– and now the pair have seemingly hinted at a pregnancy.
On Tuesday evening the couple attended the UNICEF Snowflake Ball where Hillary Clinton presented Katy with a humanitarian award.
A giant screen on stage captured the moment, where Orlando could be seen pulling Katy close to him, tenderly putting his hand on her stomach and then repeatedly rubbing it in circular motions.
“It seems like a weird move if she’s not pregnant?” said one observer, as reported by Page Six.
While Katy’s representatives have denied the rumours, her outfit of choice did nothing to dispel the gossip.
Wearing a flowy, empire-waisted Marchesa gown with flower embellishments around the midsection, the songstress looked like she was trying to cover her belly.
The night before the loved up couple were spotted out in New York City enjoying a date night where Katy was wearing a huge yellow diamond on her ring finger.
In August a source told People that they're “not engaged yet, but seem to be heading that way.”
“He always gushes about Katy and thinks she is amazing in a million ways. He would love to settle down with Katy and have more kids. He hasn’t been this serious about a girl since Miranda [Kerr].”
Katy divorced former husband Russell Brand in 2012, while Orlando split from Miranda Kerr, with whom he shares a five-year-old son, Flynn, in 2013.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019