Orlando Bloom has put his Beverly Hills house up for sale - and it could be yours for a cool $13.5 million NZD.
Bloom purchased the property two years ago and carried out extensive renovations. But after proposing to his love, popstar Katy Perry on Valentines Day this year, he has decided to put it on the market before they get married.
Located on what's known as "Billionaires' Row" in Beverly Hills, the 370 square metre, four-bedroom, four-bathroom home boasts city and ocean views. Originally built in the 60s, it retains echoes of a Mad Men era with a sunken lounge - or conversation pit.
42-year-old Bloom added the zero-edge pool, making it the real feature of the house as it can be seen from both the lounge and the bedrooms. He also installed a spa, extensive decking. built in seating around the pool and an outdoor fire. Inside, he opened up the space between the kitchen and the dining room.
For a tour of Orlando's stunning home, scroll below. All photos are by Daniel Dahler and are provided by Top 10 Real Estate deals.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020