Orlando Bloom has put his Beverly Hills house up for sale - and it could be yours for a cool $13.5 million NZD.
Bloom purchased the property two years ago and carried out extensive renovations. But after proposing to his love, popstar Katy Perry on Valentines Day this year, he has decided to put it on the market before they get married.
Located on what's known as "Billionaires' Row" in Beverly Hills, the 370 square metre, four-bedroom, four-bathroom home boasts city and ocean views. Originally built in the 60s, it retains echoes of a Mad Men era with a sunken lounge - or conversation pit.
42-year-old Bloom added the zero-edge pool, making it the real feature of the house as it can be seen from both the lounge and the bedrooms. He also installed a spa, extensive decking. built in seating around the pool and an outdoor fire. Inside, he opened up the space between the kitchen and the dining room.
For a tour of Orlando's stunning home, scroll below. All photos are by Daniel Dahler and are provided by Top 10 Real Estate deals.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019