Oprah Winfrey is finally dishing on her relationship with Meghan Markle's mum Doria Ragland.
And let's just say it's even better than her Christmas Special.
Before we saw the queen of TV attend the royal wedding, there'd been murmurs that she and Doria had been hanging out...
And more importantly if a sit-down interview is in the works.
Chatting to Entertainment Tonight, Oprah gave a little more insight into the friendship she has with Doria.
"The story was that Meghan's mum had come to my house and she left laden with gifts," Oprah explained.
"You know what the gifts were? First of all, she's great at yoga, so I said, 'Bring your yoga mat and your sneaks in case we just want to do yoga on the lawn.' So one of the bags was a yoga mat and the other was lunch."
Don't worry, Oprah dishes on what they ate.
"She said, 'I love kumquats,' and I said, 'I have a kumquat tree! You want some kumquats?' So it was a basket of kumquats, people!"
Now the kicker, is Oprah trying to get an interview?
Well - she doesn't deny it.
"For all of the people who said I am getting her gifts and I'm trying to bribe her for an interview - they were kumquats. If kumquats can get you an interview, I'm all for it!"
Weeks later we saw Oprah at the royal wedding - and if anyone can grow interview-confirming kumquats, we're sure it's Oprah.
Speaking of the royal wedding, the 64-year-old said it was "transformative."
"It was more than a wedding, I thought," she explained.
"It was a cultural moment. And you could not be there or watching on television… and not feel that there was a shift that just happened in the middle of it."
"I think it's bigger than them and I think it bodes well for hope for all of us."
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayAug 18, 2019