Oprah Winfrey is finally dishing on her relationship with Meghan Markle's mum Doria Ragland.
And let's just say it's even better than her Christmas Special.
Before we saw the queen of TV attend the royal wedding, there'd been murmurs that she and Doria had been hanging out...
And more importantly if a sit-down interview is in the works.
Chatting to Entertainment Tonight, Oprah gave a little more insight into the friendship she has with Doria.
"The story was that Meghan's mum had come to my house and she left laden with gifts," Oprah explained.
"You know what the gifts were? First of all, she's great at yoga, so I said, 'Bring your yoga mat and your sneaks in case we just want to do yoga on the lawn.' So one of the bags was a yoga mat and the other was lunch."
Don't worry, Oprah dishes on what they ate.
"She said, 'I love kumquats,' and I said, 'I have a kumquat tree! You want some kumquats?' So it was a basket of kumquats, people!"
Now the kicker, is Oprah trying to get an interview?
Well - she doesn't deny it.
"For all of the people who said I am getting her gifts and I'm trying to bribe her for an interview - they were kumquats. If kumquats can get you an interview, I'm all for it!"
Weeks later we saw Oprah at the royal wedding - and if anyone can grow interview-confirming kumquats, we're sure it's Oprah.
Speaking of the royal wedding, the 64-year-old said it was "transformative."
"It was more than a wedding, I thought," she explained.
"It was a cultural moment. And you could not be there or watching on television… and not feel that there was a shift that just happened in the middle of it."
"I think it's bigger than them and I think it bodes well for hope for all of us."
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am