Oprah Winfrey is finally dishing on her relationship with Meghan Markle's mum Doria Ragland.
And let's just say it's even better than her Christmas Special.
Before we saw the queen of TV attend the royal wedding, there'd been murmurs that she and Doria had been hanging out...
And more importantly if a sit-down interview is in the works.
Chatting to Entertainment Tonight, Oprah gave a little more insight into the friendship she has with Doria.
"The story was that Meghan's mum had come to my house and she left laden with gifts," Oprah explained.
"You know what the gifts were? First of all, she's great at yoga, so I said, 'Bring your yoga mat and your sneaks in case we just want to do yoga on the lawn.' So one of the bags was a yoga mat and the other was lunch."
Don't worry, Oprah dishes on what they ate.
"She said, 'I love kumquats,' and I said, 'I have a kumquat tree! You want some kumquats?' So it was a basket of kumquats, people!"
Now the kicker, is Oprah trying to get an interview?
Well - she doesn't deny it.
"For all of the people who said I am getting her gifts and I'm trying to bribe her for an interview - they were kumquats. If kumquats can get you an interview, I'm all for it!"
Weeks later we saw Oprah at the royal wedding - and if anyone can grow interview-confirming kumquats, we're sure it's Oprah.
Speaking of the royal wedding, the 64-year-old said it was "transformative."
"It was more than a wedding, I thought," she explained.
"It was a cultural moment. And you could not be there or watching on television… and not feel that there was a shift that just happened in the middle of it."
"I think it's bigger than them and I think it bodes well for hope for all of us."
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020