New Zealand is getting all the love right now, with visiting celebrities gushing daily on social media about beautiful Aotearoa; our slice of paradise.
The latest to join the list is Oprah Winfrey, who is here on location, along with Reese Witherspoon and Mandy Kaling, to shoot part of the new Disney movie A Wrinkle in Time.
Yesterday, the talk show queen shared a snap of stunning Lake Hawea to her 8.3 million Instagram followers, writing “This is what I see on the ride to work every morning. Crystal blue Lake Hawea. #ilovenewzealand #WrinkleinTime. The pic was liked by her social media followers close to 200,000 times.
The day before the 63-year-old posted a picture to the social media site showing the film’s location. It received 117,000 likes and 1,757 comments.
Oprah’s not the only one to have shared the love. Co-stars Reese Witherspoon, 40, and Mindy Kaling, 37, have also been busy sharing shots of the sublime countryside.
It would seem everyone is clearly stoked to be here, with one pic posted by the bubbly blonde actress showing her and Mindy literally jumping for joy above Lake Wakatipu.
Reese’s social media followers were clearly impressed with the shot too, giving the pic 244,000 likes and 1,397 comments.
The stars arrived in New Zealand this week, and shooting for the fantasy flick is expected to last around two weeks.
While exact locations for the shoot are under wraps, Mindy shared a snap to social media showing film crew working to set up a shot with a rugged mountain range and pristine lake in the background.
She captioned it: “Home of Frodo, Bilbo, Saruman, Jemaine, Bret and Lorde”
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019