Olivia Wilde has definitely got the glow!
The expectant mum looked relaxed and carefree in a new Instagram snap shared with her 1.5 million followers over the weekend, where she appeared blissfully makeup-free in a tiny bikini, her growing baby bump clearly visible.
With her hair pulled back into a simple bun and a smile on her face, the Vinyl actress – who has two-year-old son Otis with actor/comedian Jason Sudeikis – looked utterly peaceful as she cracked some eggs in her kitchen.
Olivia, 32, is expecting her second child with long-time beau Jason. The brunette beauty announced her baby joy in the most adorable way earlier this year, sharing a photo of herself and son Otis cradling their bellies in identical poses.
“Matching baby bumps!” she captioned the black and white shot.
The actress recently opened up about her approach to staying healthy during her pregnancy, telling Yahoo that playing with Otis helped her stay active.
"Honestly, I’ve been pretty lazy this time around," she revealed.
"You have to be forgiving of yourself and realize you are doing something and working hard building a little human."
Watch: Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis confirm they're expecting their second child - story continues below
Of course, the star isn’t the only Hollywood A-lister expecting the pitter-patter of tiny feet soon.
Fellow actress Liv Tyler recently gave birth to her third child, a daughter named Lula Rose, while stars Emily Blunt, Blake Lively and Mila Kunis are just a few of the other celebrities joining the baby bump club.
- Diet & NutritionA nutritionist's advice for what to do if your weight fluctuates as much as your mood
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019