Olivia Wilde has definitely got the glow!
The expectant mum looked relaxed and carefree in a new Instagram snap shared with her 1.5 million followers over the weekend, where she appeared blissfully makeup-free in a tiny bikini, her growing baby bump clearly visible.
With her hair pulled back into a simple bun and a smile on her face, the Vinyl actress – who has two-year-old son Otis with actor/comedian Jason Sudeikis – looked utterly peaceful as she cracked some eggs in her kitchen.
Olivia, 32, is expecting her second child with long-time beau Jason. The brunette beauty announced her baby joy in the most adorable way earlier this year, sharing a photo of herself and son Otis cradling their bellies in identical poses.
“Matching baby bumps!” she captioned the black and white shot.
The actress recently opened up about her approach to staying healthy during her pregnancy, telling Yahoo that playing with Otis helped her stay active.
"Honestly, I’ve been pretty lazy this time around," she revealed.
"You have to be forgiving of yourself and realize you are doing something and working hard building a little human."
Watch: Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis confirm they're expecting their second child - story continues below
Of course, the star isn’t the only Hollywood A-lister expecting the pitter-patter of tiny feet soon.
Fellow actress Liv Tyler recently gave birth to her third child, a daughter named Lula Rose, while stars Emily Blunt, Blake Lively and Mila Kunis are just a few of the other celebrities joining the baby bump club.
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsHow I broke free from my emotionally abusive relationship
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020