Proud parents Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are celebrating the arrival of baby number two, a beautiful girl named Daisy Josephine.
The actress took to Instagram to share the exciting news, and to give the rest of the world their first glimpse of the pair's gorgeous baby girl.
Olivia captioned the photo of the sleeping newborn “There goes the neighbourhood. Daisy Josephine Sudeikis. Born, like a boss, on #internationaldayofthegirl.”
The celebrity couple are already parents to Otis Alexander, their son who was born in 2014.
Doting dad Jason appears to have parenting down pat, if his experience of his first child is anything to go by.
“My own kid [makes me want more], because I made it with Olivia and that seems like a good cocktail. I’m all for it,” he told E! News.
Congratulations to Olivia and Jason on their great news!
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019