The Internet is on high-alert right now as it waits for news Beyonce has given birth to her twins.
No doubt it's been a hectic time for the family as well, with a no-show by the singer's husband Jay Z this week at a ceremony inducting him into the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
Despite not being able to attend in person, the rapper has been congratulated by some very high profile figures, including former President of the United States, Barack Obama, who celebrated Jay Z's achievement with this two minute video.
But Twitter users never miss a trick and were quick to note that Obama may have let slip the gender of his Beyoncé and Jay Z's twins during the congratulatory speech.
In the video, Obama addressed the artist: "I'd like to think Mr. Carter and I understand each other. Nobody who met us as younger men would have expected us to be where we are today. And so we try to prop open those doors of opportunities, so that it's a little easier for those who come up behind us to succeed as well," Obama said. "I'm pretty sure I'm still the only president to listen to Jay-Z's music in the Oval Office. That may change at some point, but I'm pretty sure that's true now."
But what he said next, sent Twitter into a tailspin.
"Jay and I are also fools for our daughters, though he's gonna have me beat once those two twins show up. And let's face it, we both have wives who are significantly more popular than we are," Obama joked.
His comments immediately sent some users straight to social media convinced that this surely means the A-list couple are expecting twin girls.
According to earlier reports, there has been intensive security at a Los Angeles-based hospital, fueling speculations Beyonce may be about to give birth to the couple's twins. The celebrity couple are already parents of daughter, five-year-old Blue Ivy.
- MindThe tools that helped this author overcome his battle with depression
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am