Taking a break from their busy schedules, the hot British actor and his pop singer girlfriend were recently snapped having some fun in the sun on the beachfront of the romantic seaside town of Sardinia, Italy.
While Katy’s new boyfriend wasn’t shy about doing a spot of casual nude paddle boarding, the 'Roar' singer chose to keep her cute printed bandeau bikini on.
Apparently, their date started fully-clothed with Orlando showing up for the beach trip wearing board shorts, but the 39-year-old actor soon ditched the shorts for a spot of skinny dipping.
Early pics doing the rounds were censored by a strategically-placed black square but this didn’t stop eagle-eyed fans from spotting a certain, ahem, shadow that told the real story.
Uncensored pics have been published in the UK’s Mirror… which you can see here.
Social media has, of course, gone into meltdown over the naked pics, with the Twitterverse erupting into hilarious comments and totally giggle-worthy GIFs over the Pirates of the Caribbean star's private parts exposé.
Check out some of the best reactions here:
Rumour has it that Orlando and Katy started dating in February when the pair were seen getting cosy at a Netflix-hosted Golden Globes after party.
Orlando’s romance with Katy is his first since splitting from Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr in 2013.
While Katy has been linked to a few men following her split from husband Russell Brand in 2011, from the looks of it, she’s totally taken with Orlando’s bloom.
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019