Taking a break from their busy schedules, the hot British actor and his pop singer girlfriend were recently snapped having some fun in the sun on the beachfront of the romantic seaside town of Sardinia, Italy.
While Katy’s new boyfriend wasn’t shy about doing a spot of casual nude paddle boarding, the 'Roar' singer chose to keep her cute printed bandeau bikini on.
Apparently, their date started fully-clothed with Orlando showing up for the beach trip wearing board shorts, but the 39-year-old actor soon ditched the shorts for a spot of skinny dipping.
Early pics doing the rounds were censored by a strategically-placed black square but this didn’t stop eagle-eyed fans from spotting a certain, ahem, shadow that told the real story.
Uncensored pics have been published in the UK’s Mirror… which you can see here.
Social media has, of course, gone into meltdown over the naked pics, with the Twitterverse erupting into hilarious comments and totally giggle-worthy GIFs over the Pirates of the Caribbean star's private parts exposé.
Check out some of the best reactions here:
Rumour has it that Orlando and Katy started dating in February when the pair were seen getting cosy at a Netflix-hosted Golden Globes after party.
Orlando’s romance with Katy is his first since splitting from Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr in 2013.
While Katy has been linked to a few men following her split from husband Russell Brand in 2011, from the looks of it, she’s totally taken with Orlando’s bloom.
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am