Nothing Trivial fans can breathe a big sigh of relief – it’s finally time for some answers after last season’s emotionally charged finale.
On August 3, the fate of Catherine (played by Tandi Wright) will be revealed and loose ends are tied up in a two-hour TV special.
But as the men of the show told the Weekly on our boys’ poker night photoshoot, it’s an event tinged with sadness for the fellas as they say farewell to the characters that have brought them together.
“It’s a bit like having a second family, being on this show,” admits Will Hall, who plays Cory on the popular TV One programme.
“You get to come back each season and hang out with your mates and get up to speed with what everyone’s been up to over the break,” adds Richard Knowles.
“There has been something very special about this show,” agrees Shane Cortese. “Even the way the three series have been plotted – the first with the characters being single in their thirties or early forties, navigating relationships in the second, and then children in the third – it’s been a great journey to go on.”
“C’mon, we might still be back though, right?” jokes Aaron Ward. “They’ll wheel us out for a Christmas special or an Easter special, surely!”
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019