After weeks of 'are they or aren't they?' speculation, actor/singer Nick Jonas has finally addressed the talk surrounding him and Kate Hudson head-on.
In a new interview with Complex magazine, the 23-year-old spoke candidly about the depth of his connection with the blonde beauty.
"Kate's incredible. We had an unbelievable connection as two humans who just admire things about each other, and see something in each other that's beautiful," he told the publication.
It’s no wonder fans are curious about the genetically blessed duo, who have a 15-year age difference, so the magazine decided to ask outright whether Nick and Kate were getting intimate.
"Out of my best effort to respect her and her privacy, I'm not going to say if we had sex or not. But we did have a beautiful connection. Even now I have so much admiration and respect she's amazing," he said.
Now, that’s not a denial, but the 'Levels' singer does confirm he is very much single.
While he may have been coy in the past, the former Disney boy has no issue with the public’s interest in his love life, especially when the Hollywood starlet may be involved!
“It doesn’t shock me or surprise me. I don’t get p*ssed off about it," Nick quipped. "I’ve come to accept it. With that in particular. It’s a bizarre matchup to a lot of people."
Unlike Nick, Kate has remained tight-lipped on her relationship with the Jonas Brother.
At the 2016 Golden Globes, the blonde beauty told Entertainment Tonight that there was nothing to comment on.
"He's great. There's nothing to talk about," she said coyly before adding, "[He's a] sweetheart, but there's nothing to talk about."
Nick was introduced to the 36-year-old by his Scream Queens co-star and Kate’s brother, Oliver Hudson late last and soon the pair were “hanging out”.
Check out the pair attempt to deny their relationship in the video below:
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019