Sources who are connected to the couple have reportedly informed TMZ that Nick, 33, is worried about Mariah’s emotional state and mental health and the effect that it’s having on their two children – Moroccan and Monroe.
He is also concerned about the “toxic environment” around Mariah, 44 – specifically, that her staffers do not have her best interests at heart as they are simply out to make as much money off her as possible, and that it’s not a good environment for the kids to be living in.
According to TMZ, Nick has concerns that their living environment is already causing the twins, aged three, to show “signs of emotional upset”.
Last week Nick confirmed that he and Mariah have been living apart for months: "There is trouble in paradise...we have been living in separate houses for a few months," he told The Insider.
Now it appears he has been hoping to set up a separate “safe” environment away from Mariah to give the kids a “haven from the ‘chaos’ at her home”.
Nick is reportedly hoping to end things as peacefully as possible, instructing his lawyers to “take the path of least resistance,” in order that things remain amicable between the pair, for the sake of the kids.
The pair have been wed for six years, marrying in 2008, when they wed just one month after first getting together.
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020