“I definitely wish I walked out,” Storm tells Woman’s Day. “It wasn’t that I felt like I needed to make a scene or do anything dramatic, I just knew we weren’t right for each other.”
After a serious conversation over her concerns about taking Jordan home to meet the parents, Storm, 25, was sent home without a rose – an outcome, she says, was entirely expected.
“I knew that chat would make or break things, and Jordan said it was a deal breaker, but I just can’t be sad about it because what we had wasn’t right."
“I gave so much to the show because I would’ve been willing to make it work, but you can’t force it, and at the end of the day, Jordan and I are just two personalities that aren’t quite right together.”
Adding, “I told myself to try and stick it out in the competition as long as I could for that chance to know 100% there was nothing there, but I think I needed a wee nudge to leave and this conversation was it.”
While the Travel Consultant applauds Jordan for his attempts to reassure her his feelings were the real deal, Storm says the spark was gone.
“We certainly had something, but I feel like I’m an easy person to get along with, so I think it was quite easy for me to form a nice relationship with Jordan straight off the bat. Our first date was good, but after that things just went a bit flat.
“It’s not a bad thing that Jordan and I didn’t connect. You can have this crazy romantic thing with everyone you’d meet otherwise it wouldn’t be special. I knew it was a long shot going into it, and if there had been a crazy amount of luck that this guy was the one I would have totally just run with it, I would’ve loved to introduce that kind of person to my parents even after two dates, but it just wasn’t there.”
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am