The competition was fierce in Woman's Day's nationwide search for the dishiest DJ, but in the end there could only be one winner.
And the results are in – Roger Farrelly from The Rock has been crowned New Zealand's Hottest Radio Hunk.
A firm favourite of Woman's Day's readers, the hazel-eyed silver fox from Orewa received a staggering 4000 votes to secure the coveted title.
"I'm over the moon," says Roger. "It's been a long, tough campaign. It's the pinnacle of my 25-year career."
Initially, the 44-year-old put his early lead in the competition down to a sympathy vote, but the shock jock's relentless campaign – not to mention his dashing good looks and charm – made him unstoppable.
Voters gushed over Roger, describing him as "The George Clooney of our nation", a "total babe with the voice of an angel" and as having a "sense of humour that none of the other nominees can compete with".
Indeed, Roger says the real MVPs of this competition are his loyal listeners. "Thanks to The Morning Rumble listeners on The Rock, it's been an amazing journey. It hasn't been a sprint – it's been a marathon."
A special mention must also be given to second and third place winners; Gareth Pringle from More FM in Manawatu and Adam Green from The Hits Hawkes Bay who also competed a fair and tireless campaign in their pursuit for the grand title. There's always next year boys!
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019