The competition was fierce in Woman's Day's nationwide search for the dishiest DJ, but in the end there could only be one winner.
And the results are in – Roger Farrelly from The Rock has been crowned New Zealand's Hottest Radio Hunk.
A firm favourite of Woman's Day's readers, the hazel-eyed silver fox from Orewa received a staggering 4000 votes to secure the coveted title.
"I'm over the moon," says Roger. "It's been a long, tough campaign. It's the pinnacle of my 25-year career."
Initially, the 44-year-old put his early lead in the competition down to a sympathy vote, but the shock jock's relentless campaign – not to mention his dashing good looks and charm – made him unstoppable.
Voters gushed over Roger, describing him as "The George Clooney of our nation", a "total babe with the voice of an angel" and as having a "sense of humour that none of the other nominees can compete with".
Indeed, Roger says the real MVPs of this competition are his loyal listeners. "Thanks to The Morning Rumble listeners on The Rock, it's been an amazing journey. It hasn't been a sprint – it's been a marathon."
A special mention must also be given to second and third place winners; Gareth Pringle from More FM in Manawatu and Adam Green from The Hits Hawkes Bay who also competed a fair and tireless campaign in their pursuit for the grand title. There's always next year boys!
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019