Chrissy Teigen has waved goodbye to her pregnancy glow and embraced one of the many challenges of motherhood! In her recent Snapchat story, the mother of two-week-old baby Luna shared a makeup-free selfie captioned, “Goodbye pregnancy glow. Hi itchy red spots.”
Chrissy – who has opened up about her struggles to conceive in the past - is now opening up about her current struggles with her skin. The photo shows the 30 year-old mama mourning the loss of her pregnancy glow. In the image, she can be seen putting on a sulky expression for the camera, with dark circles under her eyes and red blotches on her cheeks.
Of course, this isn't the first time the straight-talking Sports Illustrated swimsuit model has been hilariously candid about her pregnancy journey. On Twitter almost a week after a giving birth, she joked, "no one told me I would be coming home in diapers too".
However, we don’t see Chrissy being upset for too long! The snap is followed by a video of her showing her followers how to cook one of her signature healthy dishes, a homemade roast tomato soup, while jamming out to a feel-good Beyonce song. It’s safe to say this mama certainly knows how to beat the baby blues by making good food!
Watch: Chrissy Teigen takes SnapChat selfies with her newborn daughter
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019