We broke the news of Nazanin Khanjani's hot new romance with these photographs of the pair out and about, and now the Iranian beauty and her muscle-bound beau are sharing their official love story with Woman's Day!
Despite their very shy first meet at a mutual friend's dinner party three months ago, digital developer Craig, 31, couldn't get Naz, 26, out of his head. Mesmerised by the brunette bombshell but nervous at the same time, digital developer Craig finally plucked up the courage to get in touch.
And it couldn't have worked out better for the inked hunk, who also moonlights as a stripper, and Naz, who are head over heels for one another.
"I'm feeling so lucky right now," beams Naz. "He really is my Mr Nice Guy."
Despite their differing hometowns – Naz lives in Christchurch, while Chris is based in Auckland – the smitten pair aren't letting distance dampen the love. When they can't make the trip, they'll text, Snapchat or Facetime.
"We just can't get enough of each other," she says.
For the full story and super-cute pics on both Naz and Fleur's new loves, check out this week's mag!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019