After her controversial appearance on The Women Tell All last night and her overnight date bombshell this morning, it’s safe to say everyone wants to know: What is Naz thinking?
We asked the woman herself during a quick-fire round of ‘10 burning questions’, covering everything from her relationship with the other bachelorettes in the house to her thoughts about Fleur and Jordan.
On the subject of that explosive Women Tell All episode, the 25-year-old landscaper hinted that she was feeling some regret over the way things played out.
“Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion and I was obviously in my defence mode. I sort of reacted very harshly – if I could take it back I would,” she said.
As for her touchy-feely behaviour with Jordan during the post-finale event, she had this to say.
“It wasn’t staged. It wasn’t pre-rehearsed or anything… it just sort of happened naturally with us.
“What we had on the show is genuine and it’s quite real, and not seeing him for so long, it was just a real emotional time for us. It just happened.”
Watch Naz’s full video interview above
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021