Natalie Portman is going to be a mum for the second time!
The willowy brunette was reported to be expecting her second child with her husband Benjamin Millepied in Us Weekly and she couldn’t be happier.
Watch: Natalie Portman talks pregnancy cravings. Story continues below.
A source revealed the happy news to the publication as the Oscar winner stepped out on the red carpet at the 2016 Venice Film Festival to promote her new film Planetarium.
Natalie couldn’t stop smiling as her stunning Grecian gown revealed her secret bump to the world.
The 35-year-old’s one-shouldered Dior number was form-fitting around the middle, giving fans their first glimpse at baby Millepied.
The expectant mother glowed radiantly as she posed for cameras alongside Lily Rose Depp.
Onlookers say Natalie couldn’t stop rubbing her belly at the star-studded event.
While Natalie is yet to publicly confirm the news, there seems to be little disputing her choice of bump-revealing fashion.
Natalie and her 39-year-old husband are already parents to five-year-old Aleph.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019