There is sweet snuggles and new-born kisses on the menu for Nadia Lim and husband Carlos Bagrie now that their adorable son, Bodhi, has arrived.
Sharing their happy news with Woman’s Day, the doting new mum is positively glowing as she introduces her precious wee man in our exclusive photoshoot.
Weighing an impressive 4.1kg, Bodhi made his way into the world on April 12 with sparkling blue eyes and a full head of jet black hair.
“I will never forget the first moment that I saw him. My midwife put him straight onto my chest and he lifted his wee head up and opened his eyes to look at me and took his first gasp of breath. It was amazing,” the My Food Bag founder tells.
Six weeks have passed since their “chilled-out son” made his grand entrance and the long-time couple are taking parenting in their stride – even learning to love the late nights spent up with their boy.
“I don’t dread it at all. I actually look forward to it. It’s such a special time and I just know it’s not going to last forever.”
For the full story and gorgeous family photos, see this week’s Woman’s Day.
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019