Modern Family star Sarah Hyland has surprised many fans with her singing talents in a new video.
The 25-year-old, who plays ditzy teen Haley Dunphy in the popular TV comedy, appeared alongside band Boyce Avenue as they covered the Chiansmoker's hit, Closer.
Scroll down to watch the full performance
The actress called the duet a "dream come true".
Perhaps her talent shouldn't come as a shock though - the young star actually appeared on Broadway back in 2006, and has had roles in a number of stage musicals.
Meanwhile, Hyland's television co-star Eric Stonestreet tweeted his support - and shared a "secret" about the wider Modern Family cast.
WATCH: Sarah Hyland and Boyce Avenue cover of The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019