Supermodel Miranda Kerr has revealed that her ex-husband Orlando Bloom gave her a heads up that those revealing photos of him were going to appear online.
Miranda confirmed that she knew about the photos when she appeared on Australia’s Kyle and Jackie O radio show earlier today.
Kyle hinted at the scandalous story when he linked it to her current role as a Bonds Swim ambassador.
"I've noticed there's a theme running here. I don't know if you've seen the same photos, but even when people are paddle-boarding, people are supposed to be wearing pants of some description," he joked.
Miranda agreed and added "Yes, I'm going to send Orlando a pair of both because he, you know, might like either of those."
When asked what her response was to the naked photos of her ex-husband Orlando, which show the actor paddle-boarding completely naked behind new love Katy Perry, Miranda revealed that he had made contact to warn her.
"Oh my God, he text me and was like ‘um, I'm really embarrassed, some photos are coming out, just thought I should let you know.' And I was like, hmmm… right, what were you thinking? Seriously?!" she said.
The former couple share a five-year-old son called Flynn.
Miranda is now engaged to Evan Spiegel, co-founder and CEO of mobile app Snapchat. The former Victoria’s Secret model, who was recently named the 10th highest-paid model for 2016 by Forbes, hasn’t been shy about sharing her new love with fans and even took to Instagram yesterday to show off her dazzling engagement bling.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019