Wedding bells are ringing for model and mum-of-one Miranda Kerr!
The Australian stunner is engaged to Snapchat founder and tech whiz Evan Spiegel, and she couldn't help but share her big news with all of her fans.
The gorgeous brunette posted a photo of the massive ring on social media just a few hours ago, giving fans a closer look at the dazzling sparkler.
The image features Miranda’s delicate hand intertwined with Evan’s, showing the ring front and centre.
The mum of one even composed a custom filter featuring cartoon characters of themselves renacting the proposal scene to overlay the photo.
Alongside the photo was the message “I said yes!!!”
“They are extremely happy,” a spokeperson for Snapchat told The Daily Mail.
Miranda’s new fiancé is only 26, but is one of the world’s youngest self-made billionaires.
He founded Snapchat while he was studying at Stanford University, and Forbes estimates he is worth about $2.1 billion.
Snapchat itself is worth $16 billion.
While there's no doubt the couple are all loved up now, 33-year-old Miranda says she and Evan didn’t hit it off straight away.
"We were really good friends for a long time before we started dating," Miranda confessed, when she was asked how her and Evan came together.
And Evan didn’t meet the former Victoria’s Secret Angel’s child with Orlando, Flynn, until six months in.
She said: "[My ex and I decided] that we had to know the person for six months and feel good about them [before introducing them to Flynn].
"Evan met Flynn, so yeah, things are going well.
"Orlando thinks he's great. We're just a modern family now!"
They really are! Watch Orlando talk about how close he still is with Miranda and her family in the video below.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019