Wedding bells are ringing for model and mum-of-one Miranda Kerr!
The Australian stunner is engaged to Snapchat founder and tech whiz Evan Spiegel, and she couldn't help but share her big news with all of her fans.
The gorgeous brunette posted a photo of the massive ring on social media just a few hours ago, giving fans a closer look at the dazzling sparkler.
The image features Miranda’s delicate hand intertwined with Evan’s, showing the ring front and centre.
The mum of one even composed a custom filter featuring cartoon characters of themselves renacting the proposal scene to overlay the photo.
Alongside the photo was the message “I said yes!!!”
“They are extremely happy,” a spokeperson for Snapchat told The Daily Mail.
Miranda’s new fiancé is only 26, but is one of the world’s youngest self-made billionaires.
He founded Snapchat while he was studying at Stanford University, and Forbes estimates he is worth about $2.1 billion.
Snapchat itself is worth $16 billion.
While there's no doubt the couple are all loved up now, 33-year-old Miranda says she and Evan didn’t hit it off straight away.
"We were really good friends for a long time before we started dating," Miranda confessed, when she was asked how her and Evan came together.
And Evan didn’t meet the former Victoria’s Secret Angel’s child with Orlando, Flynn, until six months in.
She said: "[My ex and I decided] that we had to know the person for six months and feel good about them [before introducing them to Flynn].
"Evan met Flynn, so yeah, things are going well.
"Orlando thinks he's great. We're just a modern family now!"
They really are! Watch Orlando talk about how close he still is with Miranda and her family in the video below.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am