While New Zealand celebrated February 14th yesterday, thanks to the time difference, celebs on the other side of the world are only just getting into the Valentine's Day spirit and the latest celeb to share a heartwarming V-Day shout out to their other half is none other than Miley Cyrus.
The 26-year-old actress and singer posted not one, but six photos to her Instagram account, all never-before-seen photos from her wedding to Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth, back in December 2018.
The images feature three photos of her and Liam, including one with them sitting in front of their wedding cake, along with a set of three images of Miley looking happy and carefree as she poses with her bouquet.
The couple's first Valentine's Day together as husband and wife, Miley captioned the first image, which shows her and Liam goofing around, "My Valentine every single day ❤ @liamhemsworth".
This was followed by an image of them embracing with the Nothing Breaks Like A Heart singer thanking her husband Liam, 28, for his hugs.
"Thank you for always bending down to hug me … I promise I will always meet you in the middle on my tippiest toes! I love you Valentine! @liamhemsworth".
Miley and Liam tied the knot in a private ceremony surrounded by close family and friends in December 2018. Miley confirmed the exciting news on Instagram, sharing pictures of the pair captioned "10 years later …..".
Soon after their marriage, rumours began circulating that the couple were expecting their first child, but Miley was quick to shut down the rumours, taking to Twitter to say her and Liam were not "Egg-xpecting".
A timely egg joke, in reference to the ordinary egg photo that surpassed Kylie Jenner's most-liked Instagram post, in January this year.
Miley and Liam met on the set of The Last Song in 2008 and went public with their relationship in 2010 and became engaged in 2012 but broke it off the following year.
In 2015 the couple reunited, before finally tying the knot last year, much to the delight of their fans.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019