After years of break-ups, broken engagements and reconciliations, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are officially husband and wife!
The non-traditional couple have long considered themselves married and always said they "didn't feel the need to sign a piece of paper" that declared them to be as such.
But now, 26 year-old Miley has shared some adorable snaps from their big day confirming the news captioning them "10 years later ....." taking followers back to when they met.
In the three sets of pictures, the first shows the happy couple sharing a kiss while the second two show Miley and her Aussie groom Liam, 28, locked in a sweet embrace and standing in front of a fireplace adorned with flowers.
Liam shared the same photo captioning his, "My love," followed by a red heart emoji.
Blushing bride Miley wore a Vivienne Westwood gown while Liam looked very dapper in his black suit and tie though kept it casual with a pair of white sneakers.
Eagle-eyed fans first suspected that Miley and Liam had tied the knot when they noticed their family and friends, including Miley's younger sister Noah Cyrus, shared Instagram posts featuring "Mr & Mrs" balloons in the background. Turns out, they were right!
Miley and Liam met in 2008 on the set of The Last Song, a romantic movie based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks.
They went public with their relationship in 2010 and became engaged in 2012, but broke it off a year later.
Thankfully, the couple reunited in 2015, and until recently lived in Malibu, but their home was burned down in one of the three California wildfires. We're just happy they could finish of 2018 on a happy note!
"He's super respectful and super smart and there's not many people like that out here," Miley previously said of their relationship.
Speaking to Cosmopolitan back in 2017, Miley revealed a pearl of wisdom she'd learnt from her parents Trish and Billy Ray Cyrus about marriage.
"Nothing and no-one stays the same," she explained..
"Grow, evolve, change with each other and celebrate your love's journey."
"People that break up and get back together, I think that's awesome because you know it's true," she told SiriusXM's Hits 1 back in May 2017, alluding to both her relationship with her Aussie hunk and her parents' marriage.
"But also you get time to be yourself – you get time to grow up!"
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019