While other Hollywood couples have splashed out on lavish honeymoons after their nuptials, low-key lovebirds Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher opted for a holiday a little closer to home.
The down-to-earth couple have been spotted travelling around California in an RV with their nine-month-old daughter Wyatt, with their latest stint on the road taking them to picturesque Napa Valley and beyond.
Far away from the lights and buzz of Hollywood, the young family have been making the most of their time together and enjoying a variety of activities. E! reports the newlyweds stopped at Yosemite Valley National Park before continuing on to Lodi, a city in San Joaquin County.
From there, they travelled to Napa Valley, where the family stayed at a Vineyard RV Park and were spotted shopping at organic grocery store Whole Foods. Mila, Ashton and Wyatt spent three days in Napa before heading to the San Luis Reservoir State Park for a hike.
The former co-stars tied the knot in a secret ceremony over the recent Fourth of July weekend, at Parrish Ranch in Oak Glen, California. While Mila and Ashton were reportedly already married some time before, the recent garden party bash was held so that friends and family could also take part.
The Hollywood stars first met on the set of That '70s Show, where they played on-again, off-again pair Jackie Burkhart and Michael Kelso. The co-stars' real-life love story began in 2011 and they became engaged in 2014.
"We all get movie star crushes. I'm marrying mine," Mila previously told W magazine.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019