While other Hollywood couples have splashed out on lavish honeymoons after their nuptials, low-key lovebirds Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher opted for a holiday a little closer to home.
The down-to-earth couple have been spotted travelling around California in an RV with their nine-month-old daughter Wyatt, with their latest stint on the road taking them to picturesque Napa Valley and beyond.
Far away from the lights and buzz of Hollywood, the young family have been making the most of their time together and enjoying a variety of activities. E! reports the newlyweds stopped at Yosemite Valley National Park before continuing on to Lodi, a city in San Joaquin County.
From there, they travelled to Napa Valley, where the family stayed at a Vineyard RV Park and were spotted shopping at organic grocery store Whole Foods. Mila, Ashton and Wyatt spent three days in Napa before heading to the San Luis Reservoir State Park for a hike.
The former co-stars tied the knot in a secret ceremony over the recent Fourth of July weekend, at Parrish Ranch in Oak Glen, California. While Mila and Ashton were reportedly already married some time before, the recent garden party bash was held so that friends and family could also take part.
The Hollywood stars first met on the set of That '70s Show, where they played on-again, off-again pair Jackie Burkhart and Michael Kelso. The co-stars' real-life love story began in 2011 and they became engaged in 2014.
"We all get movie star crushes. I'm marrying mine," Mila previously told W magazine.
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020