Michael Buble’s son Noah has been discharged from hospital and will spend the Christmas holidays at home with his family.
The three-year-old and his family will stay in California where he is being treated rather than head to Canada, where the Buble's celebrations normally take place.
Noah was diagnosed with liver cancer in November and has been undergoing treatment since.
Buble and his wife, Argentinian actress Luisana Lopilato, were absolutely devastated by the diagnosis. Both have put their careers on hold while their oldest child undergoes the lifesaving-treatment.
Noah will reportedly get to spend the festivities with Michael, Luisana, and his little brother, Elias, who was born in January this year.
According to The Mirror, an Argentinian news site reported Noah has completed his first round of chemo and will have an op at the end of December.
“The youngster has successfully finished the first stage of his treatment. This is without doubt the best present for his parents and the relatives who have been helping them out since they learnt about his cancer diagnosis. They’re all used to spending the festive season in Vancouver but this year they will be where Noah is. The artists' families will travel to the United States to spend Christmas with Noah and make it one of the most special Christmases they have had together."
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am