Michael, 39, has landed in hot water with some online critics after posting a picture showing a girl wearing some rather skimpy shorts on Instagram recently.
The image, which he said was taken by wife Luisana, shows Michael standing with his arms crossed with a girl facing away from him in the background. The mystery woman in the photo is wearing a loose T-shirt and tight-fitting shorts, which Michael pointed out in the caption to the image.
"There was something about this photo lu took, that seemed worthy of instagram," he wrote, adding the hashtags #myhumps, #babygotback, #hungryshorts, #onlyinmiami and #beautifulbum.
Now the crooner has come under fire for sharing the picture, with some pointing to the fact the girl likely didn't give her consent for the image to be posted publicly.
"A girl should feel free to dress how she wants to dress without being put as a target for risk of these sort of pictures taken unconsentually[sic] of her. It's not okay no matter what the circumstances, and victim blaming isn't okay in this situation," user rynbee14 commented on the controversial photo.
Michael himself has yet to comment on the drama one way or another.
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am