Singer Michael Buble has released news that his son's cancer treatment is “progressing well” and that the family is optimistic for his recovery.
News that Buble’s three-year-old son Noah had been diagnosed with liver cancer was revealed late last year.
In a Facebook post, Buble and his wife Luisana Lopilato have said they’re “optimistic” for their boy’s recovery from the illness.
“We are so grateful to report that our son Noah has been progressing well during his treatment and the doctors are very optimistic about the future for our little boy.
“He has been brave throughout and we continue to be inspired by his courage. We thank God for the strength he has given all of us.”
The statement was also one of gratitude, thanking everyone who’d offered their help and support.
“We’d also like to thank the thousands of people that have sent their prayers and good wishes to us. As we continue this journey, we are greatly comforted by your support and love.”
It has been revealed an Argentinian journalist had received an update on Noah’s condition by the toddler’s aunt.
Metro.co.uk reports Tomas Dente revealed the news during a morning breakfast television show that the young boy was recovering based on information he had been given by Daniela Lopilato, the sister of Luisana.
"I’m going to read word for word what Daniela told me because I don’t want to miss out even a comma. She tells me, ‘Yes, Noah is recovering and we’re very happy that’s the case. His parents will speak when they want to do so'".
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019