Singer Michael Buble has released news that his son's cancer treatment is “progressing well” and that the family is optimistic for his recovery.
News that Buble’s three-year-old son Noah had been diagnosed with liver cancer was revealed late last year.
In a Facebook post, Buble and his wife Luisana Lopilato have said they’re “optimistic” for their boy’s recovery from the illness.
“We are so grateful to report that our son Noah has been progressing well during his treatment and the doctors are very optimistic about the future for our little boy.
“He has been brave throughout and we continue to be inspired by his courage. We thank God for the strength he has given all of us.”
The statement was also one of gratitude, thanking everyone who’d offered their help and support.
“We’d also like to thank the thousands of people that have sent their prayers and good wishes to us. As we continue this journey, we are greatly comforted by your support and love.”
It has been revealed an Argentinian journalist had received an update on Noah’s condition by the toddler’s aunt.
Metro.co.uk reports Tomas Dente revealed the news during a morning breakfast television show that the young boy was recovering based on information he had been given by Daniela Lopilato, the sister of Luisana.
"I’m going to read word for word what Daniela told me because I don’t want to miss out even a comma. She tells me, ‘Yes, Noah is recovering and we’re very happy that’s the case. His parents will speak when they want to do so'".
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019