Only weeks after his three-year-old was diagnosed with liver cancer, Michael Buble has performed a heart-wrenching song for Children in Need.
Earlier this month, the singer and his wife Luisana Lopilato said they would be "putting their careers on hold" while their sick toddler received treatment in the US, with Michael reportedly vowing to not sing again until his son had beaten the disease.
The 41-year-old did however have one last poignant performance to do, before retreating from the limelight.
The father-of-two made his last appearance on televised charity fundraiser Children in Need on Friday, with a pre-recorded performance of ‘God Only Knows’, originally made famous by The Beach Boys.
"We thank you so much and of course our thoughts are with you at this difficult time for you and your family," said the hosts of the show.
He had reportedly pre-recorded the track last October, before his son’s tragic diagnosis.
Viewers were left heartbroken after the crooner’s haunting performance, with many taking to Twitter to wish him and his family support.
Spanish magazine Gente reports that Noah has started chemotherapy treatment which is expected to last four months, but has a 90 percent chance of beating the disease.
Michael and Luisiana are also parents to Noah’s little bother, ten-month-old Elias.
Earlier in the year, the proud dad spoke about the joys of fatherhood, telling E! News that being a dad to his two boys "defines" him.
"I love them more than I'll ever love anything, or anyone in the whole universe."
This year's televised fundraiser has reportedly raised more than $56.6 million so far for Children in Need and featured performances and appearances from Eddie Redmayne, Ricky Gervais, Little Mix and stars from The Great British Bake Off.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019