Only weeks after his three-year-old was diagnosed with liver cancer, Michael Buble has performed a heart-wrenching song for Children in Need.
Earlier this month, the singer and his wife Luisana Lopilato said they would be "putting their careers on hold" while their sick toddler received treatment in the US, with Michael reportedly vowing to not sing again until his son had beaten the disease.
The 41-year-old did however have one last poignant performance to do, before retreating from the limelight.
The father-of-two made his last appearance on televised charity fundraiser Children in Need on Friday, with a pre-recorded performance of ‘God Only Knows’, originally made famous by The Beach Boys.
"We thank you so much and of course our thoughts are with you at this difficult time for you and your family," said the hosts of the show.
He had reportedly pre-recorded the track last October, before his son’s tragic diagnosis.
Viewers were left heartbroken after the crooner’s haunting performance, with many taking to Twitter to wish him and his family support.
Spanish magazine Gente reports that Noah has started chemotherapy treatment which is expected to last four months, but has a 90 percent chance of beating the disease.
Michael and Luisiana are also parents to Noah’s little bother, ten-month-old Elias.
Earlier in the year, the proud dad spoke about the joys of fatherhood, telling E! News that being a dad to his two boys "defines" him.
"I love them more than I'll ever love anything, or anyone in the whole universe."
This year's televised fundraiser has reportedly raised more than $56.6 million so far for Children in Need and featured performances and appearances from Eddie Redmayne, Ricky Gervais, Little Mix and stars from The Great British Bake Off.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019