Michael Bublé has revealed his three-year-old son, Noah, has been diagnosed with cancer.
The singer shared the heartbreaking news on his Facebook page, although details about the type of cancer have not been released.
He said he and his wife Luisana Lopilato were “devasted about the recent cancer diagnosis” and were giving up all commitments to help their son get well.
"We are devastated by the recent diagnosis of cancer of our oldest son Noah, who is currently receiving treatment in the United States," he said on Facebook. "We've always talked a lot about the importance of family and the love we have for our children."
"Luisana and I will devote all our time and attention to help Noah to get better, for now suspending our professional activities. During this difficult time, we ask you to pray for him and please respect our privacy.
"We have a long road ahead and we hope that with the support of our family, friends, fans around the world and our faith in God, we can win this battle."
According to reports in Argentina, where the family lives, doctors initially thought Noah had mumps. But when they took him for further tests in the US, it was revealed he had cancer.
The Canadian crooner and his actress wife welcomed their second son Elias, in January.
Opening up on fatherhood in a recent interview, the singer said fatherhood had changed him.
"I love them more than I'll ever love anything, or anyone in the whole universe," he told ET.
He also revealed parenting fears for his children’s wellbeing.
"You're scared all the time because you love them so much that you can't ever, ever think of a world without them. "You try not to even think about it."
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019