Melanie Lynksey has announced she’s engaged to fellow actor Jason Ritter.
The Kiwi actress and former Two and a Half Men star shared her happy news on the television show Hollywood Today Live.
"Now he's my fiancé," she said. "I'm announcing it."
The 39-year-old also revealed the proposal came as a complete surprise, and that Jason popped the question while they were chilling out on the couch at home.
The loved up couple met while filming a movie together, and have been dating for four years.
They have starred in three films together; The Big Ask in 2013, We'll Never Have Paris in 2014 and The Intervention in 2016.
The New Plymouth born actress rose to fame after appearing in Heavenly Creatures alongside Hollywood heavyweight Kate Winslet.
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayToday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm